• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Packager Blank Screen after Adobe ID Login

Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2013 Jul 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded the creative cloud packager from the volume licensing website and gotten it installed.  After installation the packager runs and i am asked to login with my adobe ID.  I login using the same ID i used to download the packager that has access to all the licensing information for our organization.   I selected the enterprise/government login option.   Once i login, the cloud packager just sits at a blank white screen.  I left it up for hours the other day.   Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 27, 2013 Sep 27, 2013

I have just resolved this issue for another customer by following the steps in this knowledge base article:

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/blank-white-screen-ccp.html

Note that the offending special characters can be anywhere in your Adobe ID information, not just your email address/password, but your First Name, Last Name, Company Name, etc. We plan to fix this in a future release of the Packager but I have no timeline that I can share.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2013 Jul 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SirMentos1701,

Welcome to the forums!

Please rename OOBE Folder from the following location

Windows: [System drive]:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE

Mac OS: /Users/[user name]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE folder

After renaming the OOBE folder please restart the machine and then launch the application once again.

Thanks!

Ankit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2013 Jul 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, but renaming the folder did not work.  Any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2013 Jul 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This actually didnt work for me either, but every time i tried to update the thread my browser wouldnt load the reply page.  Im still looking for an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2013 Jul 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We have actually found that there appears to be a bug when certain symbols are used in the Adobe ID or company name. Can you confirm if "&,<,>" are present in your Adobe ID and if so can you please remove and retry ?

Cheers

Karl

Product Manager | Enterprise IT Tools

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are not present in my adobe ID, the only non Alpha characters in my ID are the "@" symbol and the "." as part of my email address.  I am not sure about my company name, where in my profile can i check that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked my profile for my Adobe ID, and the company name is blank.  Im not sure if i need to check the company name in the adobe licensing portal as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have any symbols in my Adobe ID or company name either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2014 Apr 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have windows 7, I can open my user name, but nowhere does it mention appdata/local/etc.. I cannot find the OOBE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2015 Apr 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This solution solved my problem, first time.  Running: MAC OSX Yosemite 10.10.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2015 May 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ankit, your fix worked perfectly (MacBook Pro running Yosemite 10.10.3)

Henry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 10, 2015 Jun 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Followed these instructions (and every other excuse for a solution found here: Black Screen at Sign-in | Creative Cloud Desktop app) but to no avail.

Someone remind me why I'm paying for software that doesn't work and I can't use again...?!?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 11, 2015 Aug 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be your Network Card Driver is incompatible with the Creative Cloud App. In My case the Creative Cloud App would log in but then only show a blank rectangle labeled "Creative Cloud. I had two multiple hour sessions with Adobe Tech Support trying all the stuff above while controlling my computer remotely to no avail.  

My solution:

I uninstalled my Windows 7 PCIe Realtek GBE Driver and installed the Realtek Windows 8.1 PCIe GBE Family Driver fixed everything, the flashing hourglass -gone, the Libraries module flashing -gone, Creative Cloud blank -now working. I was running Windows 7 Pro (64 bit) when this problem started month ago when I upgraded to Photoshop CC 2015 and the most recent version of CC app, I upgraded to Windows 10 pro (64 bit). The Windows 10 installed a NIC driver that slowed my Gigabit Ethernet card to 100mbs, so I downgraded to Windows 7 driver so problem persisted until I installed the Windows 8.1 drivers.

I don't know if this only applies to just the Windows 7 RealteK PCIe GBE Driver or if it applies to other operating systems and different ethernet chip manufacturers, but it does give you another avenue to explore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2013 Jul 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you use a proxy server in your network? We do and if we use it we have the same result. The creative cloud does'nt seem to work with a proxy.

If we use a direct connection it works just fine. Only thing is our security policy does'nt allow that. So we can't use the Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2013 Jul 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so you're telling me that the creative cloud solution bought specifically for Government/Enterprise solution doesnt support a proxy server.  Something that i would guess every large enterprise and Government solition uses?  That sounds like a really crappy product design, especially since the AAMEE kit did work with a proxy.  Adobe needs to fix this quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

9.SirMentos1701,

Please attach the screenshot of the error.

Regards,

Romit Sinha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is all i get after logging in.  I've left it running for hours.  I have no special characters and yes, i am behind a proxy with no leeway to bypass the proxy.   As i said earlier, if this doesnt work through proxies, Adobe's claim of this being a government/enterprise solution are lies.

cloud packager.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to C/Program Files(X86)/Common Files/Adobe/OOBE/Pdap/CCP/CreativeCloudPackager-->Right Click and go to Properties/Details and let us know the version of CCP.

Regards,

Romit Sinha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2013 Jul 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CCP version 1.2.0.4 still has the problem.  Previously i was at 1.1.0.2 i believe and i just updated it this morning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SirMentos,

Please go to C/User/User name/Appdata/Local/Adobe/OOBE/opm.db--> rename opm.db.old. Launch CCP and enter your credentials to sign in. Let us know if still you have the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried that, no dice.  Still blank white screen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any previous version of Adobe software installed on your machine.

Regards,

Romit Sinha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, i have aamee 3.0 and the cs 6.5 master collection installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2013 Jul 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE and ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE and rename it to OOBE.old. Download and Install CCP and see whether it still gives you the same blank screen.

Regards,

Romit Sinha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 01, 2013 Aug 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running on windows and have renamed the OOBE folder in my user profile APP Data to no avail.  It still fails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines