• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud website

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I sign out of the Creative Cloud website without having to open the Creative Cloud desktop application?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Teams subscriptions work like individual subscriptions. You can sign in on 2 computers concurrently, if you sign in and activate on a third, you are asked to deactivate one of the two prior licences. It's transparent.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

go to your account (https://account.adobe.com) and sign out of the desired computers.

p.s. why do you want to avoid the cc desktop app for signing out?

<moved from download&install>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to do that and the computer I'm logged into is listed, but doesn't have an option/button beside it to end the session. It just says Currect Session. And when I clicked the "End All Session" button, there's only an option for "end all sessions except for the current session."

The reason I've asked about the website rather than the desktop app is that when I pull up the desktop app, I'm not signed in at all. But on the website, I'm still signed in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have an individual subscription or an education, teams or enterprise subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A teams/business subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

contact the plan's admin.

<moved from download&install>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Teams subscriptions work like individual subscriptions. You can sign in on 2 computers concurrently, if you sign in and activate on a third, you are asked to deactivate one of the two prior licences. It's transparent.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines