• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

deleted personal account by mistake, company account not active. how can I restore the personal one

Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

deleted personal account by mistake, company account not active. how can I restore the personal one

TOPICS
Identity and SSO , Manage account , Troubleshooting , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Hello,
I received an update that your account is activated again. Could you please check and confirm if you are able to login now.
Thanks,
Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Hello Florina,

The account is active again. Please check and let me know if everything is fine now.

Thanks,
Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Could you explain the issue in detail? Did you delete the account via the Manage Account section of the profile or did you remove the account from the organization dashboard?
Thanks,
Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI

Thank you for the quick response

I made an account using my work email address(is the same with my second address from this account)

The company id was not activated yet, I've entered in my personal account(was offered option at login: personal/company)

Because I thought I chose something wrong I've tryied to deleted (from Manage section). Now My personal account is locked and the company one is still not activated(I think the approval from the group is not ready...or something)

i just want my personal account that was linked to my work email to work again(I didn't have any work in it so....even to be recreated is ok)

Thank you,

Oana Calcan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Oana,

Could you please share your accounts details with me via Personal message and I can try to check.

Thanks,
Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The deletion request is in process. I have sent an email internally to check if this can be cancelled. I will update you once I have more information on this.

Thanks,

Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I received an update that your account is activated again. Could you please check and confirm if you are able to login now.
Thanks,
Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, 

I'checked and everything is working great

Great support 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deleted the personal Adobe ID by mistake which is ibiswaranjanswain@gmail.com. How can i activate the account? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nikhil,

Can you please help reinstating my work email account as I have deleted yesterday by error, 

I can provide the details via personal message.

Thank you,

Florina Coniac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Florina,

You may share your ID with me in a personal message and I will try to check.

Thanks,

Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nikhil,

As I am unable to send a private message, please check my work email address to be reinstated back 

(email removed by a moderator, please don't share your personal details here as this is a public forum accessible to all. Have shared your email id with Nikhil, he'll check and reply)

Thanks,

Florina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Florina,

The account is active again. Please check and let me know if everything is fine now.

Thanks,
Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nikhil,

Please help me with similar issue,

By mistake, I have deleted my adobe account, please help me to reactiavte it.

Regards,

Machendar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Let me try to check and give you an update.

Thanks,

Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Machender,

The account is now activated.

Thanks,

Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having a similar issue to this. I have deleted my company Adobe account by accident.

Any assistance would be great.

Thanks,

Lucy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Lucy,

Could you send me the email address associated with your company? You can share with me via private message and after that, I can raise a request internally.

Thanks,

Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2023 Jul 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please could you help to recover a account deleted 4 hours ago?
jady.soares@sunocreators.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines