Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Different versions in different languages

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

For Enterprise deployment we always use the enterprise download of the Reader from Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution . The latest update (Reader DC 2019.010.20098) is only available in English and not in the for my disired language (Dutch). The highest Dutch version that can be downloaded is Reader DC 2019.008.20071. Does anyone know why the version in English is higher then the others?? I really like to have version Reader DC 2019.010.20098 in Dutch.

Thank you in advance.

R. Joris

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

You should be able to apply the All Language Update MSP for the Dutch language Reader.

Adobe - Adobe Reader : For Windows : Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (Continuous Track) update - All languages

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to apply the All Language Update MSP for the Dutch language Reader.

Adobe - Adobe Reader : For Windows : Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (Continuous Track) update - All languag...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you alot, it is not the way I like the most, but I think the only way. Thanks for the link !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines