• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Get adobe cloud using a library card

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got to know that you could get adobe creative cloud for free using a library card, how could i do that? I meant whats the process to get this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Hi @FAKE26408536ajy0, Yes, please check with your local library. For example, I just confirmed the program publicized by this one in Florida:

​​​​​​​Free Adobe Creative Cloud Software at Your Library

Save money on pricey software – visit select Broward County Library locations to use Adobe Creative Cloud for free! Access Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro, After Effects and Acrobat Pro from public-use computers at these locations:

Please see the information below on library locati

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know (I could be wrong), this is not something Adobe offers.

This is probably a program through the library. You'll have to ask them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if that's a joke, it's pretty good.  if it's not a joke, i have no idea what you mean or what you heard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @FAKE26408536ajy0, Yes, please check with your local library. For example, I just confirmed the program publicized by this one in Florida:

​​​​​​​Free Adobe Creative Cloud Software at Your Library

Save money on pricey software – visit select Broward County Library locations to use Adobe Creative Cloud for free! Access Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro, After Effects and Acrobat Pro from public-use computers at these locations:

Please see the information below on library locations that offer the software as well as links to online Adobe classes you can take for free. https://www.broward.org/Library/Services/Pages/AdobeCreativeCloud.aspx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will notice that the offer reported allows you to use it on computers in the library, for free, which is great! Creative Cloud is over $50 per month normally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@J E L , that's interesting.  if someone fails to sign-out, other users get to use their subscription.  

oh man, i can just imagine people posting about all the strange files in their cc web storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, well, I think users are limited by time and must sign in and out of each station with a unique code to get access these days. At least that's how it works in my library.

Also, the administrator I contacted about the Broward County libraries told me that their area, thankfully, wasn’t affected by Hurricane Ian this last week. All the Adobe locations provided at their website link are fully open for business!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hopefully, signing out is forced (but if signing in is free, i'm not sure how that could be forced), and signing out of the computer signs you out of cc, but i'm not sure about that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines