Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having multiple logins under one identity/license

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

we are currently using the adobe business solution where we have up to 6 people logging on and off  2 licenses... ideally we keep the 2 identities/licenses the same (i.e. linked to those emails and names exclusivily) but expand the number of users that can maintain a login on that identity/license. 

Can this be achieved?

If not, can we setup more licenses but with the same email address? 
Or must each license have it's own identity/email etc. 

Thanks, Nick

TOPICS
Acrobat , Admin console , Licensing , Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here.

Each Creative Cloud Teams Subscriptions can be used by same user who have been assigned the license. The user/s need to Sign in using their registered email address and will have access to use the products and services.

If there are Six people who require access to use the Creative Cloud Products , than you may need to purchase Six Licenses as the licenses cannot be shared amongst users as per the End user Licensing agreement agreed  during the purchase. 

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your response. 

Are there any solutions? I don't want multiple identities, I want multiple users, using just 2 identities.

Cheers, Nick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines