• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I simplify security

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I simplify security so that the other two guys in the office dont have to rely on my to send a security code number. If I am not on my mobile in a meeting they cant use adobe. NB There are only three of us so we need to sign out on one and or sign in to manage usage as the licence is just for two. Having to rely on me sending a code to office when they want to sign in is a problem if I am not available . Can the code be disabled and they can just use the passward ?

Thanks

Bruce   

TOPICS
Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds as if you are sharing one Adobe ID. If so, you MUST STOP THIS. An Adobe ID is for ONE person, and cannot legally be shared with friends, colleagues, family, or staff. You need one Adobe ID each. Each person must have full control over their own account, and keep passwords secret to themselves. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are paying for a licence for two users (max at any one time) so all completyely ligitimate. Its just when a third person (the three of us are working separately from home) goes onto adobe one of us needs to sign out and then obvioulsy get a code request and if I am not availabe they cant get on. Can we just not rely on the pasword request rather than the additional secuirty number request?      

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are clearly confirming a breach of the license. It is a license for one user - one fixed human. Not a group of people working in turn. So, no. You MUST STOP THIS. I don't work for Adobe so feel free to contact them to have this confirmed, if you really want to tell them what you are doing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No thats not correct Adobe ask us "if we would like to unassign licenses from other users and we  carry on" as per licence agreement and payment and not in breach as you suggest. We are a professional design company.  Anyways thanks for responding though, we move on.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suggest then that you do contact Adobe. Since you are sure you are using the software within its license terms, perhaps they can help. Bear in mind you will not hear from Adobe here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines