• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot create password for the first sign in

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I registered a student plan with my academic email, when I click the button Bekræft din konto and enter the password, there's always this error happening, even when I didn't finish filling out my password. When I try to log in again, with the authentification number sent to my email, it kept happening so now my account's temporarily blocked. It's fine for my Google account. Now I need to log in to my institution account to cancel the plan, kind of disappointing! Any helps? Thank you.

PhanThuHan280732257gl7_0-1674512403053.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should connect with Adobe support on this. Try Twitter @Adobecare

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Phan Thu Han280732257gl7 Can you inbox me the ID that you have created, I can check the status in my database and try to sort it out for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Phan Thu Han280732257gl7 ,

You can send a personal message to @rpandita , by following the steps mentioned here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines