• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

illustrator

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i try to upload the trial version for the illustrator it opens the adobe creative cloud and says "you dont have acess to manage apps. permission from your IT administrator may be required to enable apps management." and the illustrator is not there i dont know how to fix it. can you please help, thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Rund, I am sorry but there is no individual memberships assigned to the e-mail address you used to post to this public internet discussion forum.

For your next steps please contact the educational institution that manages the e-mail address and the Creative Cloud membership you are attempting to access for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm confused... what are you trying to UPload from your computer to the internet?

If you mean you are trying to DOWNload and install, do you have Administrator rights on your computer?

Are you doing something associated with a university account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes i meant download and install, no i dont have administrator rights this is my personal computer, and no im using my personal account but it says "you dont have acess to manage apps.''

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rund, I am sorry but there is no individual memberships assigned to the e-mail address you used to post to this public internet discussion forum.

For your next steps please contact the educational institution that manages the e-mail address and the Creative Cloud membership you are attempting to access for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines