• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation cause black desktop

Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I start installing "Adobe CC 2017 devices" my desktop goes black.

I made the package with "Creative Cloud Packager" (v 1.11.0 Build 34). However, when I start the test-installation makes my desktop go black. Guess it is explorer.exe that has shutdown.

Installation continues but cant do anything while installing.

Why???

TOPICS
Deploy and package apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Yes Knut additional functionality can not be added to Explorer without it being briefly suspended.  I would recommend contacting Microsoft if you would like to see this limitation adjusted in the Windows operating system.

For deployment purposes I would recommend scheduling the deployment for a period of time when the computer will not be in use.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This still happens when i use Creative Cloud Packager to create Photoshop Elements 2019 package and distribute through SCCM. Any workaround, solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am sorry for the delay on this issue. The engineering team is still investigating on this issue and the bug is open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines