Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple licences for one Adobe ID

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I was wondering if one Adobe ID can have multiple licences on multiple Adobe Teams subsciptions. So we have 2-3 team licenses where I work, and there have been complications lately about them thinking I'm on two or more licences, which I don't think could be possible, but I might be wrong.

Thanks for the help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here.

I would like to inform you that You may use the same Adobe ID (email address) for becoming Administrators in multiple Teams. However, when it comes to use the Teams Subscription, you may use Creative Cloud products in maximum 2 devices using the same Adobe ID. Hence Assigning more than One Creative Cloud Subscription on the same Adobe ID is treated as Duplicate and the licenses can be used in Maximum 2 devices. 

Alternatively, you may assign One S

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here.

I would like to inform you that You may use the same Adobe ID (email address) for becoming Administrators in multiple Teams. However, when it comes to use the Teams Subscription, you may use Creative Cloud products in maximum 2 devices using the same Adobe ID. Hence Assigning more than One Creative Cloud Subscription on the same Adobe ID is treated as Duplicate and the licenses can be used in Maximum 2 devices. 

Alternatively, you may assign One Subscription in One email address and activate the product on 2 devices and make a note of the same , and then Assign another Subscription on another email address and activate license on rest devices. 

Hope it helps.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes. Adobe IDs can have multiple plans and entitlements. And they all stack up.

The best way to figure out what you have is to go to Account > Plans. If you have multiple plans, they'll show up as different cards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines