• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Oops something has gone wrong, please try again

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2016 Apr 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previous version on CC Packager fails on a MacBook. Deleted the OOBE and other recommended files and folders, but still getting "Oops something has gone wrong, please try again." I've downloaded the most recent version of the packager today and I am still getting the same error. Any ideas for a next step?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 18, 2016 Apr 18, 2016

If deleting OOBE doesn't help then you may want to try the CC Cleaner Tool

Use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Among other functions this will check your hosts file for any entries that may be blocking access to Adobe servers.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2016 Apr 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If deleting OOBE doesn't help then you may want to try the CC Cleaner Tool

Use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Among other functions this will check your hosts file for any entries that may be blocking access to Adobe servers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Despite following all the above steps, this is still a problem for me - and has been for approx 2 months.

From my observations, there would appear to be a problem with some CCP files causing this issue - perhaps cached files or preferences that are not getting flushed. I have spoken with our Security team and there are no blocks on our network/firewall.

My colleagues and I (using Win10 and macOS) are in the same boat as 'hccfred'. I (using macOS) have tried all the above steps, restarted the computers, flushed out the cache/preference/application support folders etc., installed latest CCPackager, all to no avail, and am constantly seeing the 'Oops, something went wrong" error message which is now getting increasingly more frustrating.

I have tried on a test PC connecting to the internet via ADSL (ie outside our network) and that fails too - pointing towards the problem being local to the PC, something wrong with the CCPackager install or config/preference files.

I have done a fresh install on a Win10 PC in one of our classrooms, that has never had CCPackager installed on it before, and it failed first time - 'Oops, something has gone wrong '

I have also done a fresh install of CCP on a Mac that has never had CCP on it, and it works OK.

It is proving very difficult to pinpoint what the exact problem is.

Adobe support - please advise?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi markd93164332 ,

There can be many reasons for this failure.

It would be better if we can set up a meeting, probably a remote sharing session.

Let me know if you are available for that, i can then send you a PM and we can discuss about it further.

By the way, are you using the latest version of CCP ?

https://ccmdls.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/KCCP/1/win32/CCPLauncher.exe

https://ccmdls.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/KCCP/1/osx10/CCPLauncher.dmg

~Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue when trying to share form my Macbook Pro; when I use a PC, I am able to share without problems.  Here's the message I am receiving. Please advise:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Toni%407TM,

On which Adobe application are you getting this error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines