• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plan stop working - ADOBE FOR ENTERPRISE FCCC - FOUNDATION FOR CALIFORNIA COMMUNITY COLLEGES

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Account lists my plan - ADOBE FOR ENTERPRISE FCCC - FOUNDATION FOR CALIFORNIA COMMUNITY COLLEGES - but my Creative Cloud app (Mac) doesn't. When I open Photoshop and Illustrator, I get a "6-DAY TRIAL REMAINING" notice. I followed Adobe "RESOLVE TRIAL AND LICENSE EXPIRED ERRORS" troubleshooting instructions, but nothing has worked so far.
TOPICS
Education

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

I received this explanation today from FCCC:

Thanks for reaching out to us. We have received communication from our end-users across the system about a notification regarding the expiration of Adobe applications, services, and tools.  Please disregard the message since this is inaccurate. We want to provide background context below on why this is occurring.

The reason that these notices are appearing is due to the recently concluded negotiations of the new California Community College (CCC) Col

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exact same issue for me starting 8-22-22. Worked as expected beforehand. None of the troublshooting resolved the problem. Contacted collegebuys@foundationccc.org, but no reply yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received this explanation today from FCCC:

Thanks for reaching out to us. We have received communication from our end-users across the system about a notification regarding the expiration of Adobe applications, services, and tools.  Please disregard the message since this is inaccurate. We want to provide background context below on why this is occurring.

The reason that these notices are appearing is due to the recently concluded negotiations of the new California Community College (CCC) CollegeBuys Purchasing Agreement with Adobe. The process is routinely completed every three years. Due to the transition of contracts related to your license, an unexpected message was sent notifying our end-users that their licenses are expiring soon. This notice may reappear over the next 60-days, through September 29, 2022. This is not our desired situation, and I appreciate you bearing this with us and bringing forward your concerns. We are actively working with Adobe to remove these notices immediately to prevent further concern and panic from our end-users.

PLEASE DISREGARD THIS MESSAGE. YOUR LICENSE WILL NOT EXPIRE. WE ARE WORKING WITH ADOBE TO REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Glenn25764718xggc_0-1661355989285.png

We apologize for the notice you are receiving and the challenges you are encountering.  This is unacceptable. The Foundation, Computerland, and Adobe are actively communicating to problem solve this matter. I encourage you to forward this communication to your colleagues that are also working with our Adobe program. Thank you for your support and understanding.

Sincerely,

CollegeBuys Customer Service
Foundation for California Community Colleges

1102 Q Street, Suite 4800 | Sacramento, CA  95811

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! What a relief! My Illustrator-Photoshop class starts in 9 days so I was really worried!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes same situation here, i am going to get a D grade  if it stops working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines