• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remote Update Manager

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - Trying to get the Remote Update Manager working. I tried testing it on a couple of machines and when I ran it only seemed to be looking at Acrobat even though other Creative Cloud apps were installed on there. So to test I packaged Creative Cloud with RemoteUpdate and pushed it to my machine. Installed a few apps like InDesign and Illustrator. Already had Acrobat Pro on the computer. Ran the updater (see picture) and it looks like again it's only looking at Acrobat. Not sure what I'm missing here. Any help would be appreciate. Thanks.

RUM.jpg

TOPICS
Deploy and package apps , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bumping. Hoping someone has an answer for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are updates available for the products that you're trying with? Could you, for example, run a more targeted update and see what you get. For example, if you have Illustrator installed, can you try running RUM to update Illustrator. 

RemoteUpdateManager --productVersions=ILST

If you just created a package using Admin Console, most likely that app is up to date; and no other updates are available. You can also check installed app version in Creative Cloud Desktop app and verify if updates are actually available.

RUM documentation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines