• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Renewal is automatic, deactivation is a nightmare.

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2023 Oct 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think Adobe's subscription policy is designed to drive users away.
Renewal is automatic, annual!
Deactivation, however, requires wasting time by opening a support ticket. But the chat is carried out by a BOT that doesn't understand. After some wasted time, the BOT promises you chat with a human operator. But the human operator is too busy making contracts, he doesn't have time to answer me.
Luckily we have deactivated the credit card registered with Adobe, so if I am unable to speak to an operator, I can rest assured that they will not receive even a cent more from me.

I would like to know why you decided to make life impossible for those who make the mistake of subscribing to Adobe.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2023 Oct 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Viames (and others)

make sure you're aware of the cancellation terms by selecting your plan type (at the top of the page here), https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html

for info on how to cancel your subscription, this page describes the few steps involved, https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

if you want to cancel but are unable to follow the steps described in the "how to cancel page", contact adobe support.

there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter (now x):

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies, and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter/x:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no button that allows me to cancel a subscription on my own. I only see buttons to add new products, everywhere, and the proposal to contact customer care to deactivate them.

To confirm that I cannot deactivate my subscription plans (which insists on automatic renewal in 1 month), I report here the screen of my active plans to be deactivated: there are no plans to deactivate. Yet I am told by e-mail from Adobe that two plans will be renovated.

Luckily I found a very kind operator who is proceeding to deactivate my services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Viames 

again, if you want to cancel but are unable to follow the steps described in the "how to cancel page", contact adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Viames 

ignore all above advice which is applicable to individual subscribers.

with a teams subscription, contact your admin, https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/kb/contact-administrator.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Viames,

We're sorry for the experience. We checked and found that you have a team's subscritption. We'll be moving this discussion to the Enterprise and Team's community for further discussion.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines