• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sorry, your account is not valid on this device. Please try again with school ID.

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 1399-05-16 at 10.49.02.pngThis appears everytime when i try to sign into adobe applications:

Sorry, your account is not valid on this device. Please try again with school ID.
Your IT administrator may have applied access restriction on this device. Please try again with another Adobe account or contact your IT administrator for assistance.

Hi I have tried to sign intoo different accounts but this error always comes up. I have contacted my school and I have long left on my school subscription. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

There have been several messages recently about problems with education subscriptions
Need IT Admin https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/creative-cloud-app-can-t-manage-apps-don-t-have-an-it-administrator/td-p/10608944

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There have been several messages recently about problems with education subscriptions
Need IT Admin https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/creative-cloud-app-can-t-manage-apps-don-t-have-an-it-adm...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:) I have the exact same issue as @holmfridur . Ive tried everything but havent been able to solve this issue. I have long left on my school subscription too.I purchased an individual plan under a different email but this message: 

- Sorry, your account is not valid on this device. Please try again with school ID.
Your IT administrator may have applied access restriction on this device. Please try again with another Adobe account or contact your IT administrator for assistance - pops up everytime I try to log into any adobe application:(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have a solution?:/ Thank you:)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So people don't have to download the image you have attached to your post please Edit your post to remove the Attached screen shot and Include it in the body of the text of your post.

You do that by Clicking the "More..." link at the bottom of your post, Selecting "Edit Message" and then use the "Insert Photos" icon in the tool bar at the top of the Post/Reply/Edit dialog box like this.

2020-06-07 19_13_42-Camera Raw Brush tool problem - Adobe Support Community - 11189555.png
Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So if I understand your request correctly, you had a school account on your device and now you're having an invidual license and when you try to login into the programs you get blocked by above's message?

Did you try to completely uninstall the products and use Adobe CC Cleaner to get rid of all rests that still may reside on your computer and that do not get cleaned-up by the uninstaller? If not, try that.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This message indicates that the installed software is part of a Shared Device or Lab setup. The license is issued to the computer rather than the signed in user. So, in that way it seems to be working as expected.

I'd recommend the following:

1. Uninstall all Adobe apps and services. Use the CC Cleaner tool

2. Restart your computer

3. Sign in to Creative Cloud and install your apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines