• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System Admin and Contract Owner Left Company

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have an Adobe Enterprise account with one product: Adobe Sign - Enterprise.

The person that set this up, and is listed as Contract Owner has left our company.

In the Admin Console I can see pages for Overview, Products, Users, and Support. The Support page just links to this community and tells me to contact our administrator.

In the users list I am listed as an Administrator but under Admin Role it says: "Product, Product Profile".

So, my assumption is that the person that left the company thought they had made me the admin for the account, but they haven't.

Now of course my issue is that nobody at our company has admin access to our account and, as far as a I can tell, no way to request a transfer. Does anyone know how to contact a team at adobe that deals with enterprise accounts? Anything I try to do to contact them through their portal just tells me to contact my admin.

Is there an email address any one can suggect I can contact to get a process started to authenticate a new contract owner at our company?

TOPICS
Admin console , Enterprise , Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found this page linked to on other questions (https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.dc.html) but I'm unable to open a ticket since I'm not the system admin. So a bit of a catch22.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have sent you a personal message, please check and respond.

Let us know if this helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2023 Dec 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. I need to admin access, because the previous admin has left the company. Who do I contact to transfer admin priveleges?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2023 Dec 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you don't get an adobe employee response in 24 hrs, repost.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2023 Dec 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't get a response yet. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i flagged the adobe employee that's dessignated to respond, but they're on vacation this week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand. Thanks for helping me. This is my first experience on the Adobe Community. Would it be best if I created a new post to address this, or is commenting here enough to get it resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this "should" be enough. but if yiu don't get a response from a badged employee (beware of scammers), by this coming tuesday, post again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been over a month and my a resolution to my issue hasn't been attempted at all. I've recieved a few emails saying they are ready to resolve it. I respond. And then nothing. This happened a few times. No one has made any effort to resolve it and I have to keep find new ways to get their attention. This was supposed to be resolved in December. I don't know what else to do. Because I'm not an admin, I have no way of submitting a ticket or contacting customer service. The email system doesn't seem to be reliable. Can you help me, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@tomg52400375 

did you respond to b_verma's private message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2023 Dec 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @tomg52400375 , 

I have sent you a personal message please check and revert.

Let us know if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @kglad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Bani Verma 

thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2023 Dec 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bani, I too am in the same boat. My Admin and Owner has left the company and it seems that they were the only ones with this sort of access. Could someone contact me about admin privileges as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2023 Dec 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@TinchoTheGreat 

repost if you don't hear by next tuesday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@TinchoTheGreat I have sent you a personal message, please follow the steps there and let us know if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2024 Feb 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I too am in the same situation with the admin and owner leaving the business. Can I please get some help to become a syatem admin. Many thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Michelle30314985xu74 

if you haven't received a response from an adobe employee in 24 hrs, repost here and i'll flag one for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines