• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Access Company / School Account for COVID-19 Access

New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My university has informed students that they have free access to the Adobe Creative Cloud softwares, including InDesign. Whenever I try to log in to my Adobe account using my school email, I am unable to choose the option of logging in with a Company or School account, and I can only log in with my personal account. I have tried signing in and out, but I am still not able to access the software provided by my school. I contacted my school IT department, but they were unable to give any answer and told me to contact Adobe.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

If you are able to access the CC license then there is no need to contact your internal IT team however if you want the access of the creative cloud license under federated ID/company or school account then you have to contact your IT team as these IDs are created and managed by the organization/university.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

It seems that your University has not added your account as Federated ID which is the reason you are not getting option to sign in as "company or school account" option. Your Adobe ID is eligible for using free subscription of the creative cloud apps. 

Kindly download the creative cloud desktop app from this link "https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html", sign in with your Adobe ID which will activate the subscription of the CC apps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I think you misunderstood. I am not interested in the 7-day free trial of InDesign that comes with the Free Subscription of Creative Cloud. I want to be able to access my university's license which would grant me access until May 31 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. My university has told me NOT to contact its IT department, and to instead contact Adobe. Based on your information, it sounds like you are telling me to go back to my IT department. How can I gain access?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I cannot choose a school or company account. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail.

I accidentally signed up for the trial unaware that the school/company account was an option.

How do I convert my expired trial to the school account using my school email?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are able to access the CC license then there is no need to contact your internal IT team however if you want the access of the creative cloud license under federated ID/company or school account then you have to contact your IT team as these IDs are created and managed by the organization/university.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I cannot choose a school or company account. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail.

I accidentally signed up for the trial unaware that the school/company account was an option.

How do I convert my expired trial to the school account using my school email?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jillian, 

It seems that you only have Adobe ID which is the reason you are not getting option to select "company/school account" option. 

This option comes when your organization adds you in the Adobe Admin console as Enterprise/Federated ID which is created and managed by the organization. I would recommend you to contact your internal IT team to get the details. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I'm having the same problems. Before summer break it was possible to use my CC (all programs available), and now it's not?
My school is closing at 20.00, due to covid-19, which forces me to go home and carry on with the work - not ideal. 

I have contacted the school's IT department, and got the answear it's up to Adobe something something. Please help help me unlock - and the rest of my classmates (Creative Communication). 

Kind regards, 
Emil Holm 
DMJX Copenhagen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Emil Holm Madsen,

The enterprise licenses are managed by the IT of the organization. Kindly contact your internal IT team who will assign a license under your account so that you can use it at your home machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines