• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to access online services

Advisor ,
Jun 13, 2016 Jun 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having so many issues with my CC membership that I don't know where to begin, but let's take the most common once:

I don't get to see the content of my library, the link within the panel goes to a message saying that "Adobe is working on this issue" bla bla but the suggested action doesn't lead to any result.

When I re-start and start every Adobe app again then the library is magically available again - but then only in PS but not in IND. In the latter app it says I need to log into my CC account in order to see my library, but as I'm already logged in that's not the issue obviously. When I start Illustrator the library is available with all its content. Seems like the library is randomly working and randomly not.

I'm totally unable to run any new updates, it just generates a red text saying "Cannot update, please contact support".

This is mainly the greatest hits from all CC issues in addition to all the crashes, instabilities, menu items being in and out of availability etc. This is an Enterprise license. I'm personally ready to give this concept up and our IT manager that administrates all the CC licenses frustratingly agrees. Being a constant victim of using a beta version all the time is beginning to take its tole - cause that's what we all do. Using a chronic beta version of every version as they are constantly "under construction"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 13, 2016 Jun 13, 2016

If you cannot access online services such as CC libraries or updates, then this points to something blocking your connection.

My question would be, do you have these problems outside of your work network (if it is possible to check?).

Likely causes are endpoints at Adobe being blocked or certain proxy environments.

Adobe Creative Cloud for enterprise Help & Support

- This page has our documents on proxys and endpoints, I would have your IT team check it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you cannot access online services such as CC libraries or updates, then this points to something blocking your connection.

My question would be, do you have these problems outside of your work network (if it is possible to check?).

Likely causes are endpoints at Adobe being blocked or certain proxy environments.

Adobe Creative Cloud for enterprise Help & Support

- This page has our documents on proxys and endpoints, I would have your IT team check it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not the case cause as I write in my post the message says "Adobe is working to solve this issue" when the library isn't available. And as mentioned the library is available is some apps but not in others, this doesn't point to any local access issues. If I'm not logged into the CC account I wouldn't be able to open any CC app, but from time to time I receive messages saying I'm not logged in but I am!

I have only one stationary workstation on a fixed cabled line so I can't check any other network, but I had a chat with some other CC users in my company and they all said they had the "usual" issues, meaning all sorts of problems with the CC concept. We've had a chat on this topic before and some of my colleges actually went back to a hardcopy of CS6, I'm considering doing the same cause CC has never ever been stable. When reading support forums I observe that many people share my frustrations. When I'm constantly using a beta-version of a program it can never been stable. The CC system is based on software that's always a release candidate so to speak as they are always in some sort of development. I never experienced this much instability issues with the former hard copy version. I can't really call CC a success seen from a users standpoint . Can you?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2016 Jun 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum can assist you with troubleshooting these issues if that is what you would like to do.

Useful information would be the exact version of CC installed, the operating system used, the exact error messages encountered, with screenshots if possible.

You report that some of the problems are inconsistent between applications but what is consistent is the inability to update.

I'm totally unable to run any new updates, it just generates a red text saying "Cannot update, please contact support".

Administrators have the power to suppress updates when deploying with Creative Cloud Packager. You mention this is Creative Cloud for Enterprise so this is possibly what has happened.

See the following document Disable auto-updates in Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Creative Suite 6 apps

This can be quite easily remedied by the admin. Or they should use alternative methods to deploy your updates.

Of course you need local admin rights on your machine to install apps and updates.

Installing updates will improve stability.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 14, 2016 Jun 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see this differently. When Adobe is charging for a product that in real terms is a constant beta version, it will create some frustration with the patient users. As mentioned, whenever I get issues with the library a red text saying ""Adobe is working to solve this issue" - so this isn't caused by any local firewall properties. When it comes to the messages that say I'm not logged into the account it's been discussed on this forum before, although I have access to the program the updates are denied, this in turn proves that I'm NOT offline cause then I wouldn't be able to actually use the software. Agree? It's the never ending story of the instable CC concept. It's not just me or people on my license. Heaps of CC payers are experiencing the same issues with updates and messages saying "not connected to creative cloud" whilst they in fact are connected to their account.

Today I asked my IT manager if I could go back to the hard copies of CS6 like so many others have done, he's looking to see if he can generate some license keys for that. I just can't keep on using chronic beta versions like we do on the CC licenses anymore. Constant updates is kinda proving my point that the tools are always under construction and nothing more than release candidates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines