• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade Issues using CC Desktop - Error '125'

New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone having issues downloading updates from AdobeCC recently?   Getting Error '125' (Check your Internet\Firewall etc.) when trying to update Premier and Photoshop.  Both updates get to 7%, then the Error '125' appears.  In the case of Photoshop, although I can't update the current version, I can install an older version through the CC Desktop app, so my connection to the adobe Servers seem ok.  I'm based in Brisbane, so not sure if there are any issues with connecting to Adobe servers from here (nothing flagged with the usual "Broken Link\Service" sites for Adobe in Australia).  Have tried connecting through our Corp Lan, also tried from my personal home network (Telstra) and tethering to my Mobile Phone - same error each time

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Hi There,

We would need a little more information on this in order to be able to help better.

Is this a work machine or your personal?

I hope you are installing the update using the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Is this a Windows PC or a Mac? 

Can you check if you have a file called AdobeUpdater.overrides located at the below locations:

macOS: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/AAMUpdater/1.0/

Windows :
%SYSTEMDRIVE%\ProgramData\Adobe\AAMUpdater\1.0\
%SYSTEMDRIVE%\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Ad

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

We would need a little more information on this in order to be able to help better.

Is this a work machine or your personal?

I hope you are installing the update using the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Is this a Windows PC or a Mac? 

Can you check if you have a file called AdobeUpdater.overrides located at the below locations:

macOS: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/AAMUpdater/1.0/

Windows :
%SYSTEMDRIVE%\ProgramData\Adobe\AAMUpdater\1.0\
%SYSTEMDRIVE%\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\UpdaterResources

If you do, can you move the file to the desktop from the above locations and then sign out of Creative Cloud Desktop and sign back into it and then try updating the apps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines