• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Urgent!! "Product Activation Required to Use this Product." on organaization account.

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Im IT support in an acadamic institution using an Adobe Organization licence. We run Adobe on more than 500 PCs. 

We're continiously encountering an error "Product Activation Required to Use this Product."  on several of our PCs. 

It disapears as soon as the creative cloud desktop app is reinstalled, but we can't do that for every PC every week.

Please, fix it or help us fix it!! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Enterprise & Teams forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs, installation, activation, or billing issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does it mean? are you going to fix it or help me fix it? Its just a huge headache right now.

I can't block the whole week just to reinstall adobe creative cloud for employees.

regards

?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It means that people who may know the answer are in a different location on the same site you posted to, and I moved your post to the correct place.

I can't help you because I don't know anything about the Admin Console.

Please remember that the people here are not Adobe employees. We're volunteers with varying levels of expertise in one or more applications and we don't have all the answers.

If you need immediate assistance, I would suggest contacting customer support. There's information here on how to do that through the Admin Console: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html

Or you can try calling them. This page provides regionally appropriate phone numbers: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines