• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the difference between Adobe DX and Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe XD?

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got Adobe experience manager trial licence from my company to ramp up? Basically i'm a Java developer so not sure how and where to get started? What kind of applications can be done using all these? Is all these comes under the category of Low Code No Code(LCNC)?

TOPICS
Enterprise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Hey,

For Adobe Experience Manager, I'd suggest browsing through https://experienceleague.adobe.com/#home. Here you'll find personalized training courses, overviews, and developer forums to help you get started.

And to answer your question:

• Adobe XD is an experience design tool, which you can use to create UI designs, web site mockups, interactions etc.
  • Adobe AEM (Experience Manager) is an enterprise-class complete experience management solution, with capabilities to manage websites, digital a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey,

For Adobe Experience Manager, I'd suggest browsing through https://experienceleague.adobe.com/#home. Here you'll find personalized training courses, overviews, and developer forums to help you get started.

And to answer your question:

• Adobe XD is an experience design tool, which you can use to create UI designs, web site mockups, interactions etc.
  • Adobe AEM (Experience Manager) is an enterprise-class complete experience management solution, with capabilities to manage websites, digital assets, Forms etc.

Best of luck. And hope you have fun developing cool new things on the AEM platform!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines