• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why was my question locked? And why was it mentioned this is not Adobe support?1

Explorer ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I asked a question why i am not receiving answers from Adobe since I am PAYING them an enterprise account.

However i was told that this is not adobe support but it is a public forum>>??!?!>!?

WRONG!

I need to sign in WITH MY ADOBE ACCOUNT to get to this forum

Your WEBPAGE SAYS TO USE THE FORUM FOR HELP

Adobe Chat IS NOT ACCEPTABLE for a subscription based expensive package

NOBODY HAS THE TIME TO CHAT

Adobe's contact page has NO EMAIL SUPPORT

My vendor who manages my licenses DOES NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO

I hope this is a clear message to Adobe to start fixing their stuff and their support. This is NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Many other people are experiencing the creative cloud app breaking itself and needing a re-install

NOBODY HAS TIME TO REINSTALL EVERYTHING FOR AN EXPENSIVE SUBSCRIPTION PACKAGE SOFTWARE LIKE THIS ONE! FIX YOUR SOFTWARE

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Enterprise customers can open a case directly with support by going to the Support tab of your Admin Console. You will also find phone and chat options there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alisterblack,

Where is the admin console?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You can find the admin console at adminconsole.adobe.com. However you will need to be an admin. Maybe the vendor you mention is handling that.

You noted that you are an enterprise customer. What kind of licenses do you have (Enterprise ETLA/Teams VIP/Device licenses/individual...)?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is painful! I'm not the account manager for our enterprise account. Our IT staff is. however when i login the portal it says to come to the forum for help. I'm confused?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bimalr68153580  wrote

Our IT staff is.

So let your IT staff handle that. That's why it is paid for, no?

If you arn't the account manager and you do not have the privileges to change installations, you are not the right person to handle installation related problems.

The main administrator of your subscription can promote you to admin.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are being instructed to go to the adobe help lines such as the forum, chat and phone number. Which is already showing its weakness. IT doesnt deal with software like Adobe not working

At the end of the day, it shouldnt matter! A buggy report has to be taken seriously and Adobe must start making some serious progress on their bug fixing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bimalr68153580  wrote

They are being instructed to go to the adobe help lines such as the forum, chat and phone number. Which is already showing its weakness. IT doesnt deal with software like Adobe not working

This is the same with my IT. That's the reason why I stay in control. And it's painful to determine if the problem is with my IT or with the Adobe products. But this are internal organisation problems. This is not the responsibility of Adobe...

bimalr68153580  wrote

At the end of the day, it shouldnt matter! A buggy report has to be taken seriously and Adobe must start making some serious progress on their bug fixing.

Adobe takes user complaints serious. May be they are not reacting as fast as we users would ask for, but as a software developer I know how difficult it is to get the correct information that brings your forward. Bug reports are been take serious and Adobe comes back to the ones reporting a bug to see if the bug has been effectively corrected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wrong and wrong!

This IS the responsibility of Adobe ebcause their buggy software is broken and we are paying them to fix it.

Adobe takes complaints seriously? Hahahahaha!!! Tell that to the new updated 2019 that still has the same problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, maybe you dont know this but Adobe's website says THIS is the support channel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user to user support channel. This is quite interesting because you may help other users with your experience and in many cases standard users know Adobe programs better than Adobe support. However, there are situations where Adobe support is needed because users can't help.

As of your problem:

You get good advice from both, Adobe and users and you decided not to follow. Well, I suppose we can't help any more. Again: please get your admin handle the support case or ask to get admin. Either way should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines