• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your Adobe Acrobat license expires on 1/12/2020, but it's not expired

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone experienced the below popup notice within Adobe Acrobat 2017?  This just recently started appearing and it seems to no longer return after clicking away.  This notice is showing up for much of our users and I'm wondering if there's a script I can broadly deploy to supress this.

Adobe products are current, along with our enterprise licensing.

image.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

If these products are deployed using volume serial numbers, then these prompts indicate that the serial number is about to expire soon. The date is most likely 1 Dec, 2020.

If you have another serial number, you may need to unserialize the current deployment and apply another/newer serial number. See https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/volume-license-expiration-check.html for more details.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing the same issue in my organization, however when I run the AdobeExpiryChecker.exe, it's reporting the expiration date is actually 12/1/2020, as if it's more of a notification. I will be contacting my Adobe Rep for more info on how to proceed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for pointing me to the AdobeExpiryChecker.exe tool.  Yes, this confirms that our product is expiring on December 1, 2020.  Why doesn't the notice just say "December 1, 2020" instead of "1/12/2020".  We read this as January 12th.  Which really was confusing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If these products are deployed using volume serial numbers, then these prompts indicate that the serial number is about to expire soon. The date is most likely 1 Dec, 2020.

If you have another serial number, you may need to unserialize the current deployment and apply another/newer serial number. See https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/volume-license-expiration-check.html for more details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am working to acquire our replacement serial number to deploy, if needed.  Thanks for confirming the date and providing the link.  Now we know what direction to take.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines