Highlighted

Sorry, your account is not valid on this device. Please try again with school ID.

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 1399-05-16 at 10.49.02.pngThis appears everytime when i try to sign into adobe applications:

Sorry, your account is not valid on this device. Please try again with school ID.
Your IT administrator may have applied access restriction on this device. Please try again with another Adobe account or contact your IT administrator for assistance.

Hi I have tried to sign intoo different accounts but this error always comes up. I have contacted my school and I have long left on my school subscription. 

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by John T Smith | Most Valuable Participant

There have been several messages recently about problems with education subscriptions
Need IT Admin https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/creative-cloud-app-can-t-manage-apps-don-t-have-an-it-administrator/td-p/10608944

Topics

Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 1399-05-16 at 10.49.02.pngThis appears everytime when i try to sign into adobe applications:

Your IT administrator may have applied access restriction on this device. Please try again with another Adobe account or contact your IT administrator for assistance.

Hi I have tried to sign intoo different accounts but this error always comes up. I have contacted my school and I have long left on my school subscription. 

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by John T Smith | Most Valuable Participant

There have been several messages recently about problems with education subscriptions
Need IT Admin https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/creative-cloud-app-can-t-manage-apps-don-t-have-an-it-administrator/td-p/10608944

Topics

Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need IT Admin https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/creative-cloud-app-can-t-manage-apps-don-t-have-an-it-adm...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So people don't have to download the image you have attached to your post please Edit your post to remove the Attached screen shot and Include it in the body of the text of your post.

You do that by Clicking the "More..." link at the bottom of your post, Selecting "Edit Message" and then use the "Insert Photos" icon in the tool bar at the top of the Post/Reply/Edit dialog box like this.

2020-06-07 19_13_42-Camera Raw Brush tool problem - Adobe Support Community - 11189555.png
Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Abambo LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So if I understand your request correctly, you had a school account on your device and now you're having an invidual license and when you try to login into the programs you get blocked by above's message?

Did you try to completely uninstall the products and use Adobe CC Cleaner to get rid of all rests that still may reside on your computer and that do not get cleaned-up by the uninstaller? If not, try that.

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines