Hi, I have compare FM on FM2015 the result as same which actually it should to difference
Plesae see screenshot below.
For file test please download in link below:
Please suggest me how can i fix this ?
I just tested this with FrameMaker 2020.
When there is a difference in a table, then the whole table is marked as changed.
You cannot see which table cell changed, but at least you see that the tables are not identical.
When you want more info, you might convert the tables into paragraphs and then compare the files.
As far as I know you cannot configure the Compare feature.
Just adding some backgroud information:
Tables are inserted objects similar to graphics or text insets - anchored objects.
Spell checking, search/replace (and also compare) lack a consistent behaviour: some dive into these objects, some do not - The process remains on the surface.
Sorry for late reply, as you say
"When you want more info, you might convert the tables into paragraphs and then compare the files."
That mean one way for compare these issue table need to convert tables into paragraphs which i can convert with this table or need to new create paragraph.
Please suggest me.