• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images not showing in PDF

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My collegue is suddenly having issues when generating PDFs. The images in the FM document are not showing in the PDF. The anchored frame just shows as white space on the PDF. He tells me everything was fine a few hours ago. Also this is happening with all documents on his PC. This tells me a setting got changed somewhere, but I can't seem to locate it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When the anchored frames are grey, this means that FrameMaker cannot find the graphics file.

However, when the anchored frames are white, then I think that the dimensions of the graphics files changed, and FrameMaker positions them somewhere outside of the anchored frame, e.g. with a left offset larger than the width of the anchored frame.

Select the anchored frame and press ESC m p (in succession. not all characters together).

This shrinkwraps the anchored frame to the dimensions of the graphics file. Then everything should be visible.

Best regards

Winfried

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Winifried. All images are correctly linked and appear as desired in the FM document (i.e. no grey boxes or images placed outside of the anchored frame range. I generated a test PDF on my PC and evrything appears on the PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines