• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Repository Manager - Is there a file display limit? I can't see all my files

Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, this pretty simple. According to Sharepoint, we have 260 ish files in a single folder. But the Repository Manager will only show around 200 of them at once.

Is this normal/intended? Will it only show 200 files per folder/tree level?

Cheers, Tom.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there. Did you get an answer or speak to support on this? I've got the same thing, stops at 200 files when I've got 340 (and more to come!). Cheers, Also Tom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh boy, replying to my own message without reasling I made the original post, its VERY early in the morning. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lol - since I don't deal with SP, I presume the "Repository Manager" is something in FM when you're connected to SP? If so, what's your FM version? Is it all patched up? I've not seen anyone post about this before, so you may end up having to talk to the FM folks - see https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#framemaker for your Adobe Support options. I'd recommend using the tcssup@adobe.com e-mail address as it reaches a team dedicated to Technical Communication Suite products including FrameMaker.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeff, Thanks for coming back to me. Yeah all patched up etc to 16.0.3. I probably used the wrong term, but its basically when I'm trying to re-establish a link to an image held in SP using the Missing File window, and the option at the bottom "BrowseCMS", it is only showing 200 items per folder. And half the time it won't accept the selected file even if the filename is the same either, or even an .Ai file which is infuriating! It's a bit off for some reason.

I'll ping support an email as you suggested. Cheers 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines