• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adbobe Fresco tracers / distorted pixels when drawing with Stylus

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, apologies for the poor description of the issue. But can't seem to find the words to properly describe what I'm experiencing here. 

You can see in the attached image these white angled lines, they should not be there. But for some reason they appear to parts of the canvas. To me they appear like a part of an edge of the area of the stylus that's in contact with the screen. 

It only seems to mostly appear when using the charcoal type of a brush and darker colors. 

This doesn't happen with with Microsoft Whiteboard. 

TOPICS
Color , Pixel Brushes , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's an example where it's more noticable. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Erno. 

What version of Fresco are you using? You can send me an email through Fresco's Report A Bug link (App Settings > Help > Support > Report A Bug) and all of your device/app information will automatically populate the email. 

You  don't have to repeat all of this, just mention that you posted here: I'd really like to get more information from you; I have only seen this issue once before.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem!! Was this issue ever sorted out??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines