• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fresco live brushes not working on Wacom mobile pro?

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey All,

Ive been contacting adobe and wacom to no avail. Ive tried reinstalling and updating with no luck. I have search for this question far to many times and I stumble upon this community. My question is, does adobe fresco live brush works on the latest wacom mobile studio pro? I check on similar post eg surface pro is having the same problem.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Live brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Hello Rences,

Kindly share more details what kind of issue are you observing in using Live brushes. 

Also kindly make sure you have latest driver on your system: https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/system-requirements.html

Thanks,

Rohit 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rences,

Kindly share more details what kind of issue are you observing in using Live brushes. 

Also kindly make sure you have latest driver on your system: https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/system-requirements.html

Thanks,

Rohit 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue. it is telling me my graphic driver needs to be updated but doesn't specify which version is required. Or if its even compatible though my google search indicates that it should be with my mobile studio pro.I've verified with the intel driver update that everything is up to date. So what now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same problem. I just got a brand new Wacom Mobile Studio 13 Pro, which came with a copy of Fresco. It seems pretty weird to offer a program with a device if it's not even compatable, so I'm assuming the live brushes are supposed to work. I double checked and all drivers are up to date, however Fresco still gives me an error saying "Fresco Live brushes require a newer graphics display driver." Is there a work around for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got it corrected by updating the driver for intel. Downloaded and ran the given intel auto-update package 
Intel® Driver & Support Assistant . Once the graphics driver was updated the live brushes worked flawlessly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines