• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fresco Vector Brushes

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you add to the vector brush library in Adobe Fresco?  I am trying to determine how to draw in Fresco (I love the interface compared to the Illustrator pencil) but I want access to more brushes than the standard vector brushes that come with the program. I want the end product to be a vector that I can then use in Illustrator.  If I use a pixel brush, and then vectorize, I believe I will lose some of the line quality I am looking for.  Any advice or workarounds for this?

TOPICS
How-to , Import , Live brushes , Pixel Brushes , Tools , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be aware that using the Vector brushes in Fresco creates a shape  not a true Vector line. So when opened in Illustrator you will have lots of anchor points. If you want true Vector stick with Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for this information- Is there a way to work in Illustrator on the iPad that mimics the feel of drawing in Adobe Fresco?  

Any way to add vector brushes to Fresco?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines