• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fresco Watercolor brush leaving blotches and tiny background grid.

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using the watercolor live brushes since Fresco was released. A few days ago the brush started making a splotchy effect and small white grid lines started appearing throughout the image. It is only when I use the watercolor brush. All other brushes are fine. Anyone have a suggestion on how to fix it? I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the app. (The attached image shows the grid.)

TOPICS
Live brushes , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Diane. 

Thanks for posting about this. 

A few other customers have reported this and the team has logged a bug; it will be fixed in an update. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i came across a temp fix for this... just tun off the snapline feature in settings and blotches are gone! Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this and although it makes less blotches, it still makes some. So frusterating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently having this issue. Do you know if the update will fix the lines already present or do I have to redo my entire painting? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sue, c'est bien gentil de nous répondre que ça va être réparré dans une prochaine mise à jour, mais, vous, les collaborateurs de Adobe, ne devez pas perdre de vue que nous, les clients, payons pour des logiciels qui fonctionnent, donc nous exigeaons à ce jour une version correctrice dans les 4 jours ouvrables courants sinon nous feront tinter les réseaux sociaux !

Yves Crausaz, Suisse, retraité actif dans le monde de la photo et des arts graphiques.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Experiencing exactly the same thing, white grid appears suddenly in the watercolor layers. I have to keep redoing the layers to remove it as the paint disappears where the white lines are. I'm worried that it is ruining a very complex illustration that I'm working in. Please fix this fast Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, I don't remember this ever happening before now. When should we expect a fix? Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i came across a temp fix for this... just tun off the snapline feature in settings when using watercolor and blotches are gone! Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shresth.

Tbanks for posting this; it does seem to help a bit.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this issue as well, despite having snap lines off (I've never turned that feature on). It's making it almost impossible to paint with watercolour. Any idea when an update will fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm also getting the same line bug when using watercolour, once it appears it affects all watercolour layers and I have to go in a fix all which is making it hard to use this feature. Is there a fix for this going to be released soon?

Matthew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines