Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

airdrop doesn't work with fresco

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

airdroping from my ipad with fresco to my macbook doesn't seem to work. sending photos or adobe reader documents works without any issues. very strange. 

can anybody help?

TOPICS
Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's weird. Are all your devices on the same Wi-Fi network?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it is super strange to say the least. i have all of the latest updates for adobe and mac. my adobe cloud has over 90% free space. i’m using the same network on all devices. like i said, airdrop works fine for everything else (documents, pdf’s, photos). i’m guessing it really seems to be an issue with fresco.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm able Airdrop mine fine. The only time I have issues is when my Wi-Fi is being squirrelly. Sometimes it takes longer than intended, because my MacBook is pushing a decade of use

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines