• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bad palm rejection makes Fresco almost unusable

Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really really like Fresco. The brush tools are great, the interface is clean and easy to follow, and the integration with Photoshop via the cloud is fantastic. I'm using it exclusively on an iPad, and I think the strategy of breaking the painting tools out of Photoshop into a separate app makes a lot of sense for a tablet.

But as much as I want to love this program, I regularly find myself wanting to fling my iPad across the room becuase Fresco's terrible palm rejection makes the application almost unusable. Probably every third or fourth time I place my hand on the tablet to start drawing, Fresco executes at least one Undo, and sometimes three or four. If those happen very quickly as you're putting your pen to the surface, it's very easy to have started a new stroke before you realizes that Fresco has just deleted your last three, and then at that point it's too late to hit the Redo button to get them back. In addition to having to repaint untold numbers of strokes becuase Fresco has undone them, I generally find myself very tense when using the program, because I have to be so careful about how I put my hand down.

PLEASE fix this!

TOPICS
Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here!!! Please Adobe fix it or tell us how to work around this! Thnx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After two more days of maddening frustration with it, I'm about ready to give up and switch back to Procreate...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a MobileStudio Pro 16 and the same thing happens here too.  It's frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got an Apple Pencil for Christmas and noticed it then. It is extremely frustrating, because it's a great app, even better with the pencil. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here. I am so discouraged. I might go back to procreate...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines