• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Better together: Your Fresco subscription now includes access to Photoshop on iPad

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you heard it right! 

Adobe Fresco subscription now includes Photoshop on the iPad at no extra cost.  

Open your Fresco drawings into Photoshop on iPad to make finer edits. The artwork that you create in Fresco or on Photoshop for iPad is automatically saved to the cloud allowing you to seamlessly work with your creations in both these applications. 

Fresco 1.5-What's New_Ps Fr bundle.png

• If you are on the starter plan for Fresco, upgrade to the paid version to unlock premium features. 
  • If you’ve already subscribed to the plan, download the apps from the links below: 

Fresco | Photoshop for iPad

See the following image for information on premium features:  

premium features PS on ipad.PNG

Note: The Photography plan includes Photoshop on iPad but not Fresco.  

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing , Canvas settings , Color , Cross-product , Device , How-to , Import , Layers , Live brushes , Performance , Pixel Brushes , Publish & export , Syncing & Storage , Tools , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already subscribe to Photoshop on iPad through the Apple App Store, but when I open Fresco, I'm still asked to upgrade w/ a free month trial and have to pay ~$10/month along w/ Photoshop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's strange!

Have you signed in using your same Adobe ID? You might want to sign out and sign back in.

Also, please make sure that you've updated to Fresco 1.5 version of the app.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

63609779-85B6-4D6B-8F9E-EC37841C8B04.jpegI just now signed in w/ my account that's linked w/ Photoshop on my iPad; I've signed out and signed back into both apps and Fresco's still telling me to upgrade. 🤷‍:male_sign:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noticing the Adobe ID used to respond on the forums, it seems you've 2 different Adobe IDs and I'm assuming this is happening because the Adobe IDs might be conflicting. 

Having said that, I did check the subscriptions on the Adobe IDs that you've used on forums and I see the Photoshop for iPad subscribed onto one of the IDs. 

I'd suggest you sign out of the Fresco app and sign in again with your Adobe ID under which you've the Ps for iPad subscription and let me know if that unlocks the premium offer for you. 

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

B97116C4-38DF-46A2-879F-6444432B18B5.jpegHi Sheena,

Still the same w/ my AppleID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And just to be sure, if you click on the upgrade option you're being asked to pay. Right? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, first month free and starting May 22nd charged $9.99+tax.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me get this checked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Looks like we'd need more screenshots from you. Here's what we need:

1. What do you see under app settings > account > premium features?

2. What app version are you on? 

3. What subscriptions do you see under ios settings > name field (at the very top) > subscriptions?

We will verify if Fresco pulls up for you under the same Adobe ID or not.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PM sent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We'd want you to backup all your artwork and files on fresco and Photoshop for iPad and then uninstall both the apps from your iPad. 

Now, please install them via the app store on your iPad and sign in to both of them using the same Adobe ID under which you have the subscription. 

Let us know if that works.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PM sent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for the patience. 

I've just received an update that we've been able to fix the issue for you and you should be having access to both the apps now. 

You might have to force quit and app and launch again. 

Let me know if you still see the issue.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the subscription of Fresco now includes Photoshop for iPad but the photograpfy plan with the full Photoshop does not include Fresco. Do you need to understand that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did anyone from Adobe ever answer this? I want to know too. I pay for  the regular CC Photography plan, does that not include Fresco or Photoshop for iPad? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This information is mentioned right at the end of the post as a note.

Note: The Photography plan includes Photoshop on iPad but not Fresco.  

I hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines