• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bring your art from Sketch & Draw to Fresco easily

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresco is the best of Sketch & Draw plus more features. We’ll guide you to get your Sketch or Draw artwork in Fresco easily and set you to unleash the magic of drawing and painting digitally. 

Migrate all your documents to Fresco in 3 easy steps: 

1. Make sure you’ve synced all your Sketch and Draw files to CC libraries. You can check the files synced under Mobile Creations 
  2. Launch Fresco app on your device. If you are an existing Adobe Sketch or Adobe Draw app user, your files are automatically migrated when you first launch the Fresco. Fresco-starting to import.png

NOTE: Make sure that you’re signing in with the same Adobe ID. 

3. Wait for the pop-up message that indicates the import is complete. Tap View. Fresco-import complete.png

Woah! Now you can access your Sketch & Draw files in Fresco and explore the powerful tools available. 

Additionally, you can grab any work done in Sketch and Draw from the ‘Import option’ on your Home screen. This function is valid to bring in any file into Fresco. 

import.PNG

For detailed workflow, please see this Migration help document. 

Storage available (You can always upgrade to more!)Storage available (You can always upgrade to more!)Still have troubles migrating your art work?Let us know by posting here.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Hi @David22639028dsit @e4art @Megha22636603x6ht @Elizabeth22623920znmt @SandraMRusso @UnboxDisneyPinCo @Destiny Knot @EmutheEmu,

I've sent a DM to all of you. Please Check!

For new commenters/ users:

Please try the following steps:

1. Go to this website https://adobe.ly/3eoSI3p) and log in with a business/ personal Adobe account to locate your files.
If you locate your files here, then I would suggest you check out this video (https://bit.ly/3qfAz0Q). In this video, there are four methods to sav

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Elisa2264915049nh,

Sorry to hear about this. Please try the steps I suggested above. If it doesn't help, I have sent a DM with further instructions. You may try those. Please Check!

Regards,

Anshul Saini 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2022 Jan 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for adding size limitations on Fresco so that I can no longer continue the "seamless" work on my anniversary gift for my wife, or the current work I have, or just about everything I've sketched over the last 6 months. Really appreciate you guys constantly killing support on apps for years now with no option to resize the document to keep layers. I think I may finally look into new options after 15 years of strictly Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WOW, ADOBE. DO BETTER. This is so disappointing to see the creative community effected like this. I, too, am unable to access my files because of the "Image Layer Too Large" error, despite the assurance that the transition will be seamless. I was mid-4 projects and am now SOL. Why not just implement the ability for large files in Fresco to start? Better yet- give us the apps back. Fresco is a POOR replacement in so many ways. I will not be continuing with Adobe projects after this is solved. It's far too risky. I was speaking with Adobe via email, but they stopped responding. Classy. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ajh92789 & @Annieroseco,

Sorry to hear about that. I've sent a DM. Please check!

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on an Draw drawing for a full 6 hours only to have the program close on me and when I tried to reopen it says it no longer worked and I needed to use Fresco. How could adobe shut down the program like that in the middle of working???

Why shut down  good apps like this where you can no longer access it? I had gotten repeated messages that I could continue to use the app it just wouldn't be updated but that was a lie as now I cannot even open the app.

I'm assuming there is absolutely no way to get that drawing back since the drawings are only backed up when you close the app? Adobe made me lose a full days work.

Also the way fresco imports all my Draw files is in some randomized order so i also lost my organized Draw folder system.

Also fresco keeps saying there is an error when it attempts to import files.

Fresco is just another version of illustrator. What made Sketch and Draw unique were their simple pared down systems. 

Lastly, why does fresco not have built in color libraries?? I saw messages from 2019 about this and apparently adobe was working on it then. At least allow the importing of the amazing color library from Draw! PLEASE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @LJOLJO

Sorry to hear about your experience. This is not the experience we want you to have. We are constantly improving the performance and enhancing the features of the apps. I would request you to please share the screenshot of the error message you are getting while importing the files?

I will be looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of my Draw art has imported into Fresco on my desktop. 

How am I supposed to access all my vector files now? I was in the middle of three big projects I have now seemingly lost all access to

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @jamhorne,

Sorry to hear about this. I've sent a DM.

Please check!

Regards,
Anshul Saini 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines