• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush problems

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very new to fresco and I must have accidentally changed a setting because I can't draw anything - either with my Ipencil or my fingers.  How do I get my brushed back so they work?

TOPICS
How-to , Pixel Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you seeing any errors?

First thing which comes to mind for me is that you've reduced the Flow to 0 in your tools do you see a coloured square or is it more like a checkered square?
If it's checkered this is showing that you're drawing transparent lines. Increase the flow and the colour should come back. If that's not it, is there any more detail you can give to help us help you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what I'm thinking. I used to accidentally do that all the time in Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also make sure you aren't drawing with white on a white canvas. You won't see the brush strokes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines