• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brushes from Adobe Sketch to Fresco

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody, Brushes from Adobe Sketch can't be imported into Fresco any idea why? Any work around? Thanks so much 

TOPICS
Import , Pixel Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Hi Diango. 

Only Photoshop brushes can be imported into Fresco and there is, unfortunately, no workaround for importing Sketch brushes. 

Since many of Sketch's brushes are included in Fresco's default brush set; which particular Sketch brush were you hoping to see in Fresco that aren't there?

Please let me know. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Diango. 

Only Photoshop brushes can be imported into Fresco and there is, unfortunately, no workaround for importing Sketch brushes. 

Since many of Sketch's brushes are included in Fresco's default brush set; which particular Sketch brush were you hoping to see in Fresco that aren't there?

Please let me know. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sue, 

I would like to see all brushes in Sketch available by default in Fresco. I am sure others who have used Sketch and want to switch to using Fresco only would feel the same. Sketch had some nice vector brushes and there is a major lack of vector brushes on Fresco currently. I hope this is something they will consider for the near future. 

Thank you for all that you do,

Taylor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

Im looking for the same textured watercolor brush in fresco that is found in sketch. The fresco brushes lack texture and look fake. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2023 May 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm looking specifically for the brush used to create the below doodle.in Sketch for use in Fresco. Unfortunately, Ican't remember what it was called, but I LOVE its 3D, thick-paint texture. I used to use it constantly for lots of graphics backgrounds for a painting place I do ads for, and I miss it! I haven't been able to find it anywhere in Fresco. Anyone know if it's there? If not, is there any way to get it there? Thanks!

IMG_2066.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2023 May 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ugh this was also my fav brush!! Did u ever find an alternative? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I wish to have all pencil brushes from sketch in fresco because aí wish to do a graphite and color pencil work: graphite pencil afobe line 8px; graphite pencil 6px; soft pastel. 
is it possible? The is no normal graphite pencil or am I mistaken?

thanks for your time. 
RC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rosa. 

There is a pencil in Fresco. It's in the Pixel brushes > Sketching group. 

Hope that helps. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you so much for your quick reply. actually there are 2 more : the "rough" and the "scratching" but non of them are a normal graphite pencil like a HB, 2B or a even a 6B. I head 2 normal pencil brushes to leave procreate a became a fresco daily user.. can I import those from the photoshop that cames with fresco pro purchase?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 

It's not possible, unfortunately, to bring Sketch brushes into Fresco, but you can very easily import Photoshop brushes into Fresco.

Just drag them into a library in Photoshop's Libraries panel and that library will show up at the bottom of Fresco's Pixel brushes menu. 

Let me know if you have any trouble. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your reply. That sould do. I'll let you knowing I'm in trouble. Thanks.

RC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried tweaking some of the settings in the pencil brush?  You might be able to tweak things to make them darker or lighter, like in other pencil grades 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll do that, thanks! And can I import that brush into photoshop to iPad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and the pencil tool in Fresco is so insanely awesome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! Having the exact same issue, specifically for me it's the watercolor brush. That version of the brush is not included in the new fresco version. Just very disappointing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

a list of old adobe sketch brushed and their equivalent on adobe fresco would be nice. I am missing the only brush I used... it was a paint brush but now that I don't have Adobe sketch can't seem to find it.

recreating those brushes in adobe fresco would be nice... please do!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines