• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install Fresco on my AMD Radeon RX 570

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I go to Creative Cloud, then it says Not Compatible.

I can't install the Intel graphics drivers either.

I have a Core i7-10700 and a Raedon RX 570.

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you been to the Fresco System Requirements page?

Unfortunately if the app isn't currently compatible with your hardware there's not much anyone here can help you with. I believe Adobe is still working on Fresco and it's availability across different platforms but have no idea if or when any specific hardware might become compatible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have, but it says that I can use Intel's graphics and I have integrated graphics, but I still can't use it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have a similar issue. Any way for Fresco to work on a Lenovo Thinkpad AMD with Radeon graphics? Heard there was an 'unofficial installer'. Any ideas? Project next week, just bought this computer!

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had an AMD Radeon RX570 installed on my PC specifically to run Fresco.  The computer shop who installed it know their stuff and said it would work but despite making sure all the drivers etc are correct it won't install.  It meets all the requirements apart from supporting DirectX 12_0 rather than DirectX 12.1 in the spec.  I spent several hours struggling with Adobe support on this but the guy was useless. So the shop says it should work and Adobe provides zero support.  I am stuck I wasted my money.  Does anybody know a fix for this? If I can prove to the shop the RX570 doesn't work they will replace it for me but how can I do that with no support from Adobe.  Sure they Adobe will direct me to the specifications page but it meets those requirements except for DirectX and the shop says that doesn't make any difference.

I gather that Adobe and AMD don't play well together maybe I should try an upgrade to a non-AMD GPU? Thanks for any adviceScreenshot 2020-12-10 124357.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @jeremy holton 

Thanks for adding the screen shot of dxdiag it is helpful. I can confirm that your GPU Card is not compatible to run Fresco. 

Fresco requires Feature Level 12_1, as you in the list of Feature Levels the graphic card only supports 12_0. 

You can check availability of this feature level in case you are planning to upgrade your GPU. 

Regards,
Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that Rohit.  It's just what I needed, a definite statement from Adobe that I can take to the shop that installed the AMD GPU and get them to change it.  I bought it on the basis that it would run Fresco and they have already agreed to upgrade it if it will not do this.

Can anybody recommend a GPU for me?  I am not a gamer and I don't do video (I am a professional artist - painter) so I don't need a wiz-bang GPU.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2021 Dec 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello jeremy in my opinion you can use Rx580 it is compatible or use Nvidia Hardware for this application

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines