• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canvas size limit and pixel settings

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still pretty new to digital art and fresco so I'm not sure what the pixel settings should be for different sizes. I'm not sure what ppi is or ppm. I'm trying to make a canvas of 0.8cm x 0.8cm, but it turns into 0.846cm everytime I enter it so it makes me think there's a size limit to how small I can make it. Any help is appreciated. 

TOPICS
Canvas settings , Color , How-to , Layers , Live brushes , Performance , Publish & export , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

PPI is Pixel per inch, much like DPI, and PPM is Pixel or points per milimeter so the higher it is, the higher resolution it is.  .8cm is a really small image, so its probably limited to keep things too pixelated.  Up the PPI and see if that helps 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PPI is Pixel per inch, much like DPI, and PPM is Pixel or points per milimeter so the higher it is, the higher resolution it is.  .8cm is a really small image, so its probably limited to keep things too pixelated.  Up the PPI and see if that helps 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines