• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Certain files in Adobe Fresco show timelapse option and some do not.

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Since the timelapse option has been added to adobe fresco it has been quite unsatisfactory, skipping over strokes and such, but it is nonetheless an option on all of my recent drawings. I created a drawing today just for the timelapse and there is not even the option to do it on the export page. I went to an older drawing and the option is there. But, for some reason it has disappeared for my new drawing. Any reason why? and is there any way to improve the quality of the timelapses in general. I'd love to actually have a full version to show the entirety of my work.

TOPICS
Performance , Publish & export , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, I do not have the option to export to Behance, which was a feature I thought was on this application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hayley. 

Please message me through Fresco's Report A Bug link (App Settings > Help  > Support > Report A Bug) so I can see all of your device/app information (it will automatically populate the email). 

* You don't have to repeat what you've posted here but if you would send me a screenshot of the menu that launches when you tap the Publish & Export link from an open drawing. 

* Also, since timelapse videos are saved to a device, and not to the cloud, it would be helpful to know whether you're working on your  drawings on more than one device. 

I'll keep an  eye out for your email. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

I recently downloaded Adobe Fresco, and my artwork from Adobe Draw was imported automatically. 

Unfortunately, time lapse information was not imported for my Adobe draw sketches. Is there any way to get the time lapse from Adobe Draw into Adobe Fresco as well? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry about the trouble. I am afraid timelapse cannot be carried over from Draw to Fresco. 

However, I suggest you export time-lapses from Draw, make changes in your imported Draw project in Fresco, export its timelapse, and merge both the time-lapses in Premiere Pro or any other third-party app or service. I hope it helps!

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines