• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change key shortcuts for Fresco

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to change they keyboard shortcuts for Fresco? Specifically, can I map the "touch" features to my Inuous pen's buttons? I personally prefer to control everything with the pen / side buttons vs touching.

TOPICS
How-to , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Hi!

I found this on the UserVoice, I think that if we upvote the same post it will have more visibility

https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/forums/919786-adobe-fresco/suggestions/41192398-keyboard-shortcuts-and-customisation#comments

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ed.

No, unfortunately it's not possible to personalize the Keyboard Shortcuts.  But, if that's a feature you'd like to see in the app, please post it on UserVoice. It's easy to access from within Fresco:

* From the Home screen tap the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
* Then from the App Settings menu go to Help > Support > Suggest a feature.

Thanks for posting. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just searching the boards for exactly this! I too will post on User Voice. I switch to Erease with Brush constantly and it's too much coordination to actually use second had to do it, I find myself constantly double tapping the touch circle with the Apple Pencil to lock/unlock the shortcut rather then actually "touching" it. A way to quickly switch back and forth (or better yet, lock/unlock the touch shortcut  because I also use it for turning on/off layers) with the APPLE PENCIL that would be awesome. Thanks Sue and Ed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!

I found this on the UserVoice, I think that if we upvote the same post it will have more visibility

https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/forums/919786-adobe-fresco/suggestions/41192398-keyboard-shortcuts...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines