• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating Brushes for Fresco

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen artists create brushes for fresco with emojis or a custom picture. These brushes have an emoji at the head/tail of the brush. The stroke looks like a stretched emoji, but the head or tail keeps the emoji in tact. When I try to replicate this, I cannot get the emoji to stick at the tail of the brush. Can someone help me?

TOPICS
How-to , Import , Pixel Brushes , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to build the brush solely in Fresco?  Or are you building it in Photoshop?  There's a little more control over building brushes and with the brush libraries,  it would easily be imported back into Fresco without any problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried to create the brush with Adobe capture, but the image is not included in the brush, it just becomes a blur.

I haven't tried photoshop. I don't know how I would make it there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my solution :

Emoji Yves@0,25x.png

in a texte editor, type a big Emoji, a screan shoot, copy in PS, exportation in png without background.
copy this file on the iMac, and in fresco, open un new files, import the Emoji. And with the multicolor eyedroper, cpture the Emoji and peint with a round brush.

Yves Crausaz, Suisse, retraité actif dans le monde de la photo et des arts graphiques.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't quite match the images that I uploaded. I can see the separate instances of the emoji. I am looking for a blend with the emoji at the end of the stroke.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is enough to tighten the iterations of the shape of the brush so that the points are closer to each other, here I demonstrate how to do it, otherwise, we must post an example!

Yves Crausaz, Suisse, retraité actif dans le monde de la photo et des arts graphiques.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines