• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enable color automatic color palette feature missing

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2023 Jan 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to enable the auto-create color palette feature in Adobe Fresco the option is simply not there. For reference I just downloaded it yesterday, so I'm certain it's an updated version. I am going to Settings>App Settings>General>Interface where this feature should be located. The only options I have are "Tooldbar" and "appearance." Where is this feature at?!

TOPICS
Color , How-to , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Hello @delainie27811667c86b,

Thanks for your patience. I have checked this with the team, and they have confirmed that the "Auto-create Color Palette" is currently an iPad-only feature. Would you mind creating a UserVoice for this request here (https://adobefresco.uservoice.com) and adding your comments there? Doing this will help us prioritize this feature request, and you will keep getting all the related updates.

Feel free to reach out if you have more questions or need assistance. We'd be h

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reaching out. Would you mind trying the suggestions shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/using/colors.html#create-color-palettes) and checking if it helps?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for responding. No this article was not helpful. I was able to find directions to enable/disable this feature. The issue is that the feature is simply not there TO enable/disable. There is no option where there should be one. I've included a picture of what my screen looks like where the feature SHOULD be located.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Color Palette feature was released in Fresco version 3.7. Would you mind updating to the latest version and checking if it helps?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I stated in my original post Im certain I have the most recent version (4.2). I've included a photo. I'm not trying to be rude but both of these suggestions are things I tried and stated as such in my original post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming that. Kindly allow us some time to check this with the team.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your patience. I have checked this with the team, and they have confirmed that the "Auto-create Color Palette" is currently an iPad-only feature. Would you mind creating a UserVoice for this request here (https://adobefresco.uservoice.com) and adding your comments there? Doing this will help us prioritize this feature request, and you will keep getting all the related updates.

Feel free to reach out if you have more questions or need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines