Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Feature Request] Adobe Fresco for Android

Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is Adobe Fresco coming to Android? If it is, are there any release dates yet or perhaps even a beta tester program?

[Renamed by Mod]

TOPICS
Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Hi prubini87,

Thanks for your interest in Fresco. As of now Fresco is only available for iPad but we're working on developing the app for other platforms and devices. I'll definitely pass on your feedback to the product team. 

Stay tuned for more updates!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 204 Replies 204
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after 4 years still nothing, it's a joke...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2023 Aug 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Come on, Adobe.  You're better than this.  I just got the brand new Samsung S9+ (a fantastic tablet), and no Fresco for it?  The message above says you've been working on it since 2019??  You play nice with Apple, but block out all Android users???  Let me guess - Apple gives you and your team iPads every Christmas for free????  This is some kind of monopoly Apple got you to give them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I WOULD LOVE AND Appreciate having an android version!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was excited two years ago...now im looking for another suite so i can cancel Adobe. They love discriminating  amd ignoring their android users. It only makes me hate Apple more lol...never getting anything apple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena_Kaul

Do we have anymore information on this? Potential release dates etc?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not yet!

It's best to follow the UserVoice for future updates: https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No Fresco android version since 2 years !!!!

and the famous fresco Uservoice, is plenty of asking android version, without response from adobe,
all Fresco Dev are sleeping ?

it's unacceptable, from company like you !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2019 and 2020.... Wow. It's almost 2023!!! You really don't care about non apple mac creators, do you @adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of July 15,  2021, they stated to me over support chat that it was in development but its status had not changed in over a year. They did confirm it was happening... soon, but were unable to clarify what soon actually meant. What they probably meant was we will be continously in devoplment till everyone stops wanting an android version, or until more money is being lost by not making it versus making it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently bought a Samsung Note 20 ultra 5G , with S-Pen, large screen, good processor - it would be amazing to be able to paint,

Autodesk Free is fine for unlimited layers, line work, but the brush function doesn't have soul...

I have marked myself as pro-android on the voting system 

https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/forums/919786-adobe-fresco/suggestions/39351757-fresco-for-android 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess Adobe must be too small of a company with too few resources to release Apps on more than the Ipad. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Huh?it's out for more than iPad. It's out for some Windows devices. I get it, it's frustrating, but more devices will become compatible as they continue to develop. They want to make sure devices can handle it properly before releasing it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They have clearly not made any effort to develop for Android or we would have heard about it by now. last we heard was "we're working on developing the app for other platforms and devices" almost 16 months ago. They should just come out and announce they they do not intend to release on android if they don't want people ridiculing their lack of response and progress. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly ps and illustrator are discontinued so I think we will never have on android there's no answer I know all is happening but not that discrimination 😠

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was actually talking to their customer support about this. While they did confirm that there has been no change to its status for over a year, they did confirm a beta/android version in development.  Whether this is true, or I was lied to remains to be seen, but they have officially stated that an android version will be released.... in the future... at some point... ya...

Personally, I think I may be done waiting, Huion Sketch seemed to work a lot better than adobe sketch anyway, despite constantly crashing and currupting itself (still easier to save and recover files when using an android then adobe). If you only use apple mobile devices (but use a windows computer) then fresco and the adobe suit would probably be convienent. But I guess if you like using a macbook or an android tablet you're outa luck. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that tip! I went and downloaded Huion Sketch on all of my
Android devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That should have been done before "retiring" Adobe draw and photoshop sketch, unless you're trying to loose customers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Android users have been waiting for an answer for more than a year. Please bring these adobe products to Android, apple users have so many other options

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just be patient.  They just added it for more Windows devices not too long ago.  More devices are always getting developed for it,  and I'm pretty sure that Android devices are probably on their roadmap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah because I want a nice app for my expensive Samsung tablet  I hope that will be come one day just keep waiting 😔

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jun 5th, 2021, still not news about an Android app. To be honest, I need it more in android than in windows!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

O u need we need I really like this app almost 2 years that's impossible 😖

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2021 Dec 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The community guidelines call for "Kindness and Respect," but your comments are egalitarian and dismissive to everyone who is already being put off by Adobe. 

Why do you keep posting? You obviously do not care if there is any support for Android. And unless you have some concrete information or evidence that there is work being done, you are doing nothing more than placating a poor put-upon corporation who has turned its back on its users. Whats your purpose here? Why dont you troll the iOS forums instead? Are you simply going for maximum exposure as an Enormous Majority of users are Android?

You're "pretty sure" that Android devices are "probably" on their "roadmap?"

Well, with all due kindness and respect, I am absolutely certain that that is a meaningless statement with weak qualifiers and no actual information to back it up and has no reason to exist in this forum. Perhaps if you stopped speaking, someone who knew something would fill the space with something meaningful, if not useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

8 March 2023.  Still not available  on android. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, let's get this straight here. You (Adobe), are killing off Adobe draw and Adobe Sketch across all platforms. Telling users to switch to Fresco, but you aren't currently putting it on Android? Where's the sense in that?  Am I missing something here? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines