• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Feature Request] Fresco on macOS

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I able to download and run Adobe Fresco on my Apple Desktop computer? I see options for I-Phone, I-Pad and Windows Desktop, but not Apple Desktop. Thank you!

[Renamed by Mod]

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Hi Kevin,

Fresco is not yet available on MacOS. You can find the list of supported systems here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/system-requirements.html

However, I wonder if the new Macs with the M1 chip and Big Sur, which can run iPadOS apps, might be able to run this? I don't have one to try, but it would be interesting to see. This doesn't help anyone with existing Intel Macs, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Hi @defaultfvoyo4s7an1v,

Thanks for reaching out. As of now, there is no plan for Fresco on macOS. However, we are working to bring it to as many platforms as possible, but it is a ton of work! Therefore, I would request you to upvote this request here (https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/forums/919786-adobe-fresco/suggestions/43358298-support-fresco-on-mac) & stay tuned for updates.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

Fresco is not yet available on MacOS. You can find the list of supported systems here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/system-requirements.html

However, I wonder if the new Macs with the M1 chip and Big Sur, which can run iPadOS apps, might be able to run this? I don't have one to try, but it would be interesting to see. This doesn't help anyone with existing Intel Macs, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, I am trying to find out if Adobe Fresco can run on a Mac that is running Windows 10 with boocamp. I am having no luck installing it. maeessage saying that the graphics driver needs to be installed. I have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX GPU, and installed the driver, but no luck. Not sure why.

Any help is appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your trouble. I request you open the Task Manager, go to Performance > GPU > and check the DirectX version. If it is 12.1, then Adobe Fresco will run. Otherwise, it will not run as your GPU is not compatible with Adobe Fresco.

Anshul_Saini_0-1635192393182.png

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I really would like some help as I see that I can't download Fresco onto my MacBook. Is it/Will it be available? I used to use it on a Windows computer and was so happy about it!

Thanks,

Karina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaultfvoyo4s7an1v,

Thanks for reaching out. As of now, there is no plan for Fresco on macOS. However, we are working to bring it to as many platforms as possible, but it is a ton of work! Therefore, I would request you to upvote this request here (https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/forums/919786-adobe-fresco/suggestions/43358298-support-fresco-on-...) & stay tuned for updates.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But it is a ton of work. Your response is funny at best. So was the Space Shuttle a ton of work. Why Win not Mac??? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresco is not aviable yet on the Desktop. It is avaiable on a Phone device and tablet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please make Fresco available on Mac desktop computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Believe me, I'd love to see it. Don't get me wrong, I love my iPad. But I love my Cintiq too and I absolutely love Fresco and I'd love to see it on my larger Cintiq display

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried to get fresco using the M1 mac function and it is not available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines