• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco and Capture Library

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to use the shapes I've created in Capture but the only option I have in Fresco is basic shapes there's no library shapes. I'm using them both on an iPad Pro 2020. Anyone had this issue ? 

TOPICS
Performance , Syncing & Storage , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you 'long hold' on the shapes tool do you still only see Basic Shapes as an option?
I've just done a quick test from Capture, which told me I could use shapes in Fresco. I launched Fresco from Capture.
It didn't give me any indication of how to access my shapes but when I extended the tap on the Shapes tool it shows a Library Shapes and gives me my folder to select shapes from. It may take a little time for your shapes to appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Launching the the app through capture did not give me the library shapes option. Can you advise?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me, hope it works for you!

Once you have the form saved as a Shape file on Capture:

- tapping the three dots next to the file name should bring up a menu. Export as... I chose SVG

- choose Save to Files/On My IPad 

The file then *magically* (immediately!) appeared in 'My Library' under 'Library Shapes', neither of which had been on my screen a moment before.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@juliand36979404 and @sallyf16311767.

Please check that your Capture Shapes are black-and-white and not multiple color shapes. Multicolor shapes are not compatible with Fresco and will not show up in the Shapes panel.

Because the default setting for Shapes creation in Capture is multiple color it's really common people to create them without even realizing it. 

Sue.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2023 Mar 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can multicolor be converted to black and withe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines