• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco color picker

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Is there an easier way to choose colors in Frescofor iPad? I’ve used the eyedropper and color picker icon but I find that it slows me down until I’m spending 2-3x more time on a project than when I’m in Ps desktop and can just click alt real quick. I really wish I could tap my thumb on the circular tool like I do to pick the eraser and then drag to the second circle to a quick eyedropper that would allow me to sample whatever color I tap next. Is this already a feature and I’m missing it or is this something that can be implemented? 

TOPICS
Color , Device , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Do you mean like a foreground and background colour which you can easily switch between? I don't think this is already a feature. I find it fairly quick to use the colour dot then go to recent if I want to select a colour I've already used in an image.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean like a foreground and background colour which you can easily switch between? I don't think this is already a feature. I find it fairly quick to use the colour dot then go to recent if I want to select a colour I've already used in an image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This! I just got the iPad and fresco and am missing this shortcut the most. When i'm doing painting its so slow and inaccurate to use the colour wheel. I just want that modifier to find a pick a colour on the canvas to blend.

I just founf this:

Want to pick a color from your canvas? Long-press with your finger anywhere on the canvas to run the Eyedropper tool and quickly sample any color.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines