• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco crashes after a few minutes

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently updated everything and attempted all of the steps that the adobe virtual helper suggests. Nothing works!

Every time I open Fresco, it takes a long time to load. When it finally does, I can open one of my documents and work for about a minute and a half before it crashes. It's maxing out my GPU but I have plenty of space and storage available. 

This happened periodically with the old version, but since updating to the new version it happens every single time.

I'm falling behind on deadlines. HELP!!

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the crashes. Could you please confirm which device and operating system you are working on? If you are on Windows platform, please confirm which graphic card is installed you you machine?

We're here to help!

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MobileStudio Pro 16

8GB RAM

256GB Storage

NVIDIA Quadro M600M

Intel Iris Graphics 550

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details. Would you mind sharing logs  using these steps: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Also, can you try these steps:

1. Go to Creative Cloud Desktop Application

2. Press Ctrl+Alt+R

3. It will show a dialog to Relaunch

4. Click Continue and wait for 2-3 minutes

5. Launch Fresco

Regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I've followed all the steps from several other threads, including this, and nothing has worked. I've uninstalled and reinstalled every adobe app, including CC itself, and nothing has worked. It continues to shut down every time. I also shared my account log with Adobe last night. I also updated all of the apps on the other unit (macbook) that I use CC to make sure my account was uniform across units. The only thing that I can think of, is that it's an account issue. I'm not the only person using the wacom unit, and other people are logging into their accounts on the unit. Perhaps when I switch back to my account, there is an issue with recognition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with Fresco. Adobe products have never been known for their stability, but since a couple of months its unmanagable to work on their software (xD is also full of bugs and i already switched to an alternative). I was just doing a simple drawing today, and the app crashed 12 times in 15 minutes, i am also using Wacom...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @mwcincotta @Agnieszka5E25 

There could be multiple reasons behind these crashes which we are trying to identify. Please share DxDiag file from your system.  Steps are shared here ( https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/open-and-run-dxdiag-exe-dad7792c-2ad5-f6cd-5a37-bf92228d... ).

This will help us in troubleshooting this issue and help you accoridngly.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines