• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco crashes after second launch

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded Fresco on my iPad, once I sign in it works normally, but if I ever close the app by swiping up and try to open it again it crashes. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Hi DoraLam.

I'm from the Fresco product team. 

Please direct message me  here (just tap on my name then Send a message)  with your first and last name and  the school/enterprise Adobe ID you're using  to sign in to Fresco.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Hi Everyone, 

Can you try and see if the issue still persists? 

Thanks,
Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you like sharing the version of your iPad (also mention the version of iOS)? Has it been updated to the latest iOS?
I'd recommend you to uninstall Fresco, restart the iPad and install it again through Store. Let us know if it helps.

Also, if you get any window to submit crash report when it crashes, we'd appreciate if you can send that crash report so that we can look into it.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh,

It's an iPad pro 12.9 running iOS 13.2

I've tried reinstalling several times but it keeps happening whenever I close the app and want to open it again, it's also not even giving me a crash report because it doesn't go past the launch screen (Fresco logo against black background.) This is also happening with the new Photoshop for iPad, but that crash was able to show a crash report so I submitted that one.

Thanks for your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gparra.

Please check to see how much storage is available on your device. Go to iOS Settings > General > iPad Storage and let me know what you see there.

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

About 34 GB available. I'd like to add that this issue is only happening when I login in with my corporate Adobe ID, I tried it with my personal account and it's not crashing.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gparra. 

This is weird. Another question: 

Does your corporate account allow cloud storage? 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have 100 GB, and only using 230 MB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gparra. 

I posted a response then deleted it because the more I'm talking the engineers it doesn't sound like what they were initially thinking is actually causing the problem. I'm going to talk to them some more to see if they can help get to the bottom of this. 

They did ask if you could try something: Do you have access to a second iPad with Fresco on it? If you do, can you try signing in to that with your company account and see if the app also crashes on second launch on it.

Another engineer felt that this might have something to do with some library content and had a few more questions:

Are you able to work in other Adobe apps when signing in with your corporate account?
You mentioned that you have the ability to send a crash report through Photoshop. Can you share that with us?

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have the same issue. I'm using iPad Air 3rd gen 256Gb (42.7Gb used) also under corporate (creative cloud @ 4% of 100Gb used). All other adobe apps are running okay except Fresco.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue! I'm on an iPad pro 12.9, and I have a student adobe account. Photoshop is working fine, just Fresco has this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elly. 

I just responded to your email. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am having the exact same issue

Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have the same problem, Fresco keeps crashing, please help.

thank you
Zsofi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem.  Was able to work on iPad for a day then it crashes when I try to load fresco.  New iPad Pro 12.9 in 3rdgen 13.3 system sodftware

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jessrose. 

I'm sorry for not responding sooner; I didn't see your post. 

I'll be emailing you a bit later this morning. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I, too, am having the same issues and I've tried deleting and re-installing, to no avail. I'm unable to open the app at all, it instantly crashes the second I try to. I'm using the same - iPad Pro (3rd gen) 12.9 iOS13.3 w/ 210GB+ of storage available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jzdees.

I'll be emailing you about this a bit later this morning. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - in the same boat here. I've tried deleting and re-installing. I could use the app after re-install but once I exit and try and relaunch it shows the Fresco logo and then crashes. 2nd gen iPad Pro 12.9 iOS13.3 200Gb of storage available. I'm logging in with my corporate ID (this account).

Any help would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mick. 

Watch for an email from me. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Hey, I'm also facing same issues ... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have the same issue. I'm using iPad Air 3rd gen 256Gb (42.7Gb used) also under corporate (creative cloud @ 4% of 100Gb used). All other adobe apps are running okay except Fresco.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem on my iPad Pro 10.5 256GB with 221,42 GB avalible and iOS 13.3. 

Desperate, what can I do??? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Asiong.

Please direct message me  here (just tap on my name then Send a message)  with your first and last name and  the school/enterprise Adobe ID you're using  to sign in to Fresco.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi! Same problem here with IPad 128G

- with 100G available 

- crash on start

- corporate Adobe ID

- all adobe apps not working since Fresco crashed

Since there's such a long list of people experiencing the same issue,is there a known solution somewhere?

thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DoraLam.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines